May Release Notes
Notes released on 9th of May 2020
Damage scaling is improved – it allows Heidi to deal more pure damage.
- Deathflower: Summons a huge mushroom at the center of the enemy team; it spreads toxic spores, poisoning all enemies in the effective range.
Poison deals (50% Mag. atk + 75) pure damage per 3 seconds.
- Toxic Spit: Shoots the nearest enemy, poisoning and blinding them.
Poison deals (70% Mag. atk + 80) pure damage per 5 seconds.
- Shake Charmer: Throws a snake at the rival with the lowest health which bites the rival dealing pure damage.
Damage: 75% Mag. atk + 110. Skill cooldown is decreased.
The following Skins are now available for purchase:
- Cybernetic: Orion, Mojo, Satori
- Solar: Kai, Lian, Jhu
The following Skins are now available in Outland Chest:
- Devil: Aurora, Elmir, Ziri
- Lunar: Astaroth, Heidi, Dark Star
- Romantic: Daredevil, Astrid & Lucas, Sebastian
Various improvements and changes
- Fury of Akhreb Ummi: Enemy knockback range is increased.
- Basic attack: Attack range is decreased.
- Rhythm of War: Passive skill now doesn’t work after Sebastian’s death.
- Living Earth: Bug in Guild War and Cross-Server Tournament is fixed. Now skill effect of ally protection works correctly on attacks to undefeated opponents.
- Last Word: Added the missing animation of revival for certain Astaroth’s Skins.